photo by ryan lemahieu

photo by ryan lemahieu

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

March & April Duluth Yoga Classes 2013!


March and April 2013 Class Schedule


We're tromping through the winter.  Getting close to warmer, longer days but still a little stuck in the muck,  snow & ice.  These classes will help you with balance so you don't slip or trip,  and bring more ease to neck and shoulders as we scrunch & tighten up while trying to keep out the chill.  Soon,  we'll be back to doing yoga on the sandy Lake Superior beaches!  CAN'T WAIT!

I'll be taking most of May off to travel with my music (www.marybue.com!) and there will be some changes in the summer so please get your yoga in with me now if you're curious about it!  Can't wait to see you,  meet you and breathe with you.  

Classes are for all levels,  but each studio has a different vibe.

Classes at Yoga North and The Lotus Center are taught in traditional Viniyoga as trained by Tracy Weber at Whole Life Yoga in Seattle.  Viniyoga is a form of Hatha Yoga that has a low intensity flowing feel to it.  These classes are practiced without music,  except I might sing to you during savasana!

Classes at Evolve are taught in a heated studio - around 95 to 103 degrees - and are practiced with music.  These classes are Viniyoga-inspired - a bit more challenging here and you will work up a sweat! Showers and lockers (bring your own lock) are available at this studio which is located on Michigan Street behind Tycoons in downtown Duluth.


Tuesdays 
Evolve (begins January 8th)
Hot Flow Yoga - Viniyoga-inspired
5:30 - 6:30 pm

Wednesdays 
Power Yoga - Viniyoga-inspired
12:00 - 12:45 pm

Viniyoga Flow
6:45 to 8 pm
*NO CLASS MARCH 27th
*AWESOME sub on April 3rd: Kristen Fogard - Vinyasa/Ashtanga instructor will take it down a notch with slow-flow and props ... Catch me performing at Prove Gallery for the Cracked Walnut lit reading if you prefer!

1st and 3rd Thursdays 
The Lotus Center
Viniyoga/Hatha I
5:30 to 6:30
*No class March 21st

Thursdays
Evolve 
Power Yoga - Viniyoga-inspired
3:30 - 4:30 


Fridays 
Viniyoga/Hatha I
12:00 to 12:50 pm 
No class March 22nd

I hope to see you at a class soon. Bring requests!  I like to build my classes around your needs.
I'm also available for private sessions at reasonable rates.  Email me at "marybue at gmail dot com" to reserve your session now.

No comments:

Post a Comment